- Simons et al. Efficacy and Safety of a Flaxseed Hull Extract in the Symptomatic Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: A Parallel, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Pilot Study, Journal of Medicinal Food 2014, 18, 233-240.
- BissonJean-François et al, Preventive Effects of Lignan Extract from Flax Hulls on Experimentally Induced Benign Prostate Hyperplasia, Journal of Medicinal Food, Volume: 17 Issue 6: June 12, 2014
- Yokoyama et al 2004 Japan Bioavailability of lignans from LinumLife® in BPH patients, unpublished results.
- Eurofins Scientific test center 2004 France Evaluation of the sebum regulation activity and tolerance of LinumLife® in healthy subjects, unpublished results.
- Healthmate Biotech (Kelti Int. Co., Ltd.) 2004 Taiwan Evaluation of LinumLife® on hair loss in men
with Androgenetic Alopecia, unpublished results.
The efficacy and safety profile of LinumLife® has been extensively investigated in multiple scientific studies, ranging from in-vitro to human trials. Studies conducted in India, France and Taiwan have proven the effectiveness of LinumLife® in relief of BPH, hair Loss and cosmetic application.
Several studies about safety have been conducted and shown that LinumLife® is safe.
Recent publications have associated a positive effect of Flaxseed lignans and decreased risk of metabolic syndrome (cardiovascular disease and diabetes). Frutarom continues to fund research to further support the clinical efficacy and safety of LinumLife®.
Please contact us for study summaries and more information on the science behind LinumLife®.